Wednesday, September 3, 2008

RNC WOW WOW

Wow, I don't think that I have ever sat down and actually watched any type of Republican/Democrat convention. I have to say, maybe it is just the fact that I am from Alaska, but that Sarah Palin seems to be maybe just what the Republican Party needed. Maybe not being overwhelmed in the "Washington Elite" is actually a good thing, how ironic. I can see that everyone has flaws, who doesn't, but she gave a very well placed speech at what I think was a very much needed time. Ok this is probably the only speech that I will watch out of this convention and I didn't watch any of the speeches from the other convention. It probably does have to do with those small town Alaskan roots, but I hope that she and her running mate will make it as far as God intended for them to go. Seems like she has maybe what is needed right now for this country as a whole. Hopefully the next few weeks will set her even more soundly in her conviction to do what is right and also in her policies and her and McCain can show us that they are going to stand for something that we need right now and not just blow hot air up our ..... and then "change" once the get were they want to be. I was very taken back by Governor Palin, I have to admit that I like many others didn't expect this but she is bound to do something good for this country, and if all that is honesty then more power to her.

3 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I'm with you, now get over and make some comments on my blog tonight or you WILL suffer my wrath tomorow. . .that's not a threat, it's a PROMISE!!

I'm taking cues from Palin, my twin and being a LEADER. Of what, I don't know. Did you read my post about her? Why don't you do that, and then comment!!!

It's been 2 weeks, you know. I've been counting.

Andrea said...

And you never comment on my blog (but that's ok if you don't want to. I hope you don't mind mine.)

I am suprised and happy about Palin also. She really is great in some of the same ways as Sarah I. Hopefully she is as true to her word as she seems.

Nic said...

It was SOOO great, after 6 long years, to spend some quality time with you. Man, we used to have fun! It reminded me of the good 'ole days. Your kids are darling. Keep up the good work