Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was once told by an older sister that I should start a blog. I really wasn't sure why after reading what she had to say recently she seems a lot funnier. She says that the e-mails that I was sending here had some very interesting and funny genius. I don't think that they are that funny but one should always listen to what their older siblings have say, they have been around for longer and ok for some strange unexplainable reason are usually correct.

I was not sure how to start a blog and yes this is going to sound very much like what I have heard so many people say before they start blogging "What will I write, I don't have time to do this, what about the more important things that I should be doing" Well I have come to a very important realization in the last few days, after 8 o'clock when the kids go to bed what do us parents really have to do. Is there any reason to clean the house, it will be cluttered again when they wake up. Is the evening news anything different then the six o'clock, what really happens between six o'clock and ten o'clock...exactly, nothing. So what better way to spend countless hours then putting some really personal unimportant to the rest of the world thoughts down on the world wide web. Just get it out there and let anyone who wants to read what pointless things you have to say. I'm not being mean I do love reading other family members blogs keep it up they are hilarious and bring that much needed laughter to life.

So I will try and archive some of that afore mentioned comic genius for those who wish to read and if you don't like it just stop reading pretty simple principle.

2 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

You really are the quiet funny one in the family. Michael & Eric are not quiet. Dan, the missionary, is not funny. I am hoping Briana jumps on the blogging bandwagon next, her life is always interesting, and John's too. So we'll see. . .maybe you and I have started something??

Alana said...

So, I just now discovered that people have profiles on blogger. Where have I been? So I clicked on all of ours from JNAC and found this blog. Who knew? Hope you don't mind, but I will be stopping by from time to time to read. Highly entertaining so far.